[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][mk_employees column=”1″ count=”1″ employees=”10420″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][mk_blockquote font_family=”none”]
We aim to create and improve sports development opportunities at all levels. The Development Programs are designed in such a way that they cover all sectors of the community. Our Development Unit operates from three offices in Suva (for the Central and Eastern Division), Lautoka (Western Division) and Labasa (Northern Division). Sports Development Officers based in the divisions are tasked to plan, deliver and report on programs they deliver in the community.
[/mk_blockquote][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][mk_fancy_title size=”40″ font_family=”none”]Sports Development Programs[/mk_fancy_title][mk_custom_list style=”mk-li-link”]
- Sports Outreach Program
- Train the Trainer Program (OSEP Programs incorporated)
- Educate the Educator Program
- Kids in Community Sports Program
- Inclusive Sports Program
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Leaders Program
[/mk_custom_list][mk_fancy_title size=”20″ margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”0″ font_family=”none”]CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PERSONNEL ENGAGED ON FIJI NATIONAL SPORTS COMMISSION PROGRAMS[/mk_fancy_title][vc_column_text]
- Observe Fiji National Sports Commission’s standards of program delivery.
- Place the safety and welfare of participants above all else
- Promote respect for participants of the program.
- Avoid any situations which may lead to or be construed as a conflict of interest
- Be a positive role model in behavior and personal appearance
- Keep up to date with the latest ‘Laws of the Game’ of the sport you represent, trends and principles of their application
- Refrain from any form of sexual harassment
- Do not be intoxicated or drink alcohol at any point during the program.
- Provide opportunities for participants to be involved in planning, leadership, evaluation and decision-making related to their activity.
- Ensure quality supervision and instruction for participants during the program.
- Uphold the values of integrity, service excellence, accountability, transparency, teamwork, safety and security of the Fiji National Sports Commission
Copyright Fiji National Sports Commission 2019 - 2024